Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wetness

Wetter than Water



Is the wetness of water always the same? Is wetness some kind of scientific constant?

This Easter long weekend the rain feels so much wetter than usual. What a waste of a long weekend. What rotten karma we seem to have. Coulda rained later, hey?

You Betta Beleeeeeeeeeeeve It

OK, so I can believe in Jesus, an amazing person who lived, preached, was crucified and then rose from the dead. I can get my mind around stuff like that (I am a Hare Krishna devotee and tuned into such things), and at Christmas we have St. Nicholas (Sainta 'Claus for those who never made the connection). Sure, there are lots of philanthropic people around an Nicholas may have been a saint or even just considered a saint ...


BUT

If you expect me to believe in a rabbit that lays colourful chocolate eggs for children to eat, FORGET IT. In fact, I want to try some of whatever it is you're smokin'.






Joy to all beings
cha
terrence

No comments: