Tuesday, December 28, 2010

RedCrossHall


Brilliant


Last night's programme at the Red Cross Hall was fabulous. We had a pretty good turnout even if the devotees possibly outnumbered the guests merely because so many devotees attended.


Raghulekha's singing was superb, as was Chandramukhi's and Mehkala didi's. Chandramukhi encouraging a positive mood in my approach to bhakti really set things in motion for me; aw fanks mate.

Uma didi's message was (in a nutshell) that since all material endeavour merely ends in death and misery no matter how much you might be enjoying right now, better to focus on spiritual life because that's where the real love and joy is found. I couldn't agree more.

Despite the fact that my material body is well and truly on the way out with problems that severely limit the amount that I can do, I DO feel more fortunate than ordinary people that may be "blessed" with good health and energy levels, ample wealth, etc, because I get the love of my Srila Gurudeva and the sweet association of all the devotees.


Like I said to one dear friend as we sat nibbling on some yummy caramel sweets, "Krishna is our well-wishing friend, Srila Gurudeva loves us, we are on this bhakti-margha chanting the holy name of the Lord. How good is THAT? BRILLIANT!



Joy to all beings



No comments: