Sunday, June 26, 2011

Time to Think

Does Time Exist?

I recently watched a documentary wherein (some would say God Himself :] ) Morgan Freeman asks the question "Does time exist?"

I postulate that spaceship Earth, travelling through space, is also a "time machine", and when we get to our destination time will stop. we will then experience ABSOLUTE TIME :)

What's that like. I don't know, I don't have enough memory to remember, assuming that I've ever experienced it before.

I can't possibly prove that what I said above is the truth, but let me remind you that much of what we accept as true is merely held to be true if, statistically, the probability of the "truth" falls within acceptable, statistical confidence levels.

Then it is true.

Until something else gets proven to be "more true", then THAT'S true. It's, well, relatively true.

We don't experience absolute truth at our current level of consciousness, not at this time.

So, does absolute truth exist within absolute time?

Absolutely.

Joy to all beings

No comments: