Thursday, September 11, 2008

leMusicque

Hi...
Just a quick post to let people know that I still exist. My doctor gave me some tablets that realy WRECK me. I have stopped taking them. Too hard to think. By a day or two I'll be back in action.

OK so I have been having a love affair with j-fusion. Not sure what that is? Check out this clip of Trix playing "Recollection". Love that geetar. AND he's having heaps of fun. The keyboard player really rocks too. In fact they all do.




Cool?

Of course, not for everybody so for Tony Hogan here's Sid Jacobs. I left a link to this guy on your blog but you get 55000 comments a month so it's quite possible that you didn't see it.



OK so I gotta do things, don't ask how...

Bless all beings
cha
terrence
PS I hope to be here with some real stuff real soon.
Keep on lovin' McLovin

No comments: