Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wordpress is KING

Wordpress is KING
Wordpress is KING


I've had a busy week at Tweed Web Design researching Hotel Booking software and I think I've come up with the perfect solution. I'll keep that to myself for now, unless you want a website that requires booking software. Contact me if you do.

OK OK, after researching methods of setting up a categories function in Blogger I have found a couple of ways, neither of which are very appealing, but one will probably be deployed at a later date. Just want to explore Blogger itself to see if there's a more intuitive method than the ways I found from Googling the term.

So I have come to the conclusion that for serious "bloggers" Blogger is tantamount to useless. If all you want is an online diary that nobody ever reads then Blogger is for you. Otherwise, Wordpress would be a great choice since Wordpress is King of the blogging software.

There are other blog softwares that we could utilise to blog our blogs but the consensus seems to be that Wordpress is the king of blog software.

Nevertheless, we will continue to explore Blogger and see what we can make it do. There's always something can be done but the problem we are likely to encounter is that it won't be as easy as click and done, it will be stuff around stuff around stuff around and there, I knew we could do it.

So just for fun, when time is available we'll get the Blogger thing happening and Blogger a blog to bloggery.

Bless all souls
cha
Terrence

No comments: