Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ananda Samvada

Hi all....

It's been nearly a week since I have had the chance to update this blog, due to working so very, very hard on a project which a godbrother and I create jointly. He is editor and I am publisher. It works well. See it at:

Ananda Samvada

I also mentioned to Urshula Beere that I would put Severn Suzuki's address to the United Nations' World Environmental Council on here tonight so here:



This girl just breaks my little heart with the sweetness of her little heart.

BTW

On other topics, I have already got together tomorrow's post regarding how
to go about the first steps of getting online whether via a website or a blog. I had a discussion with Tony Hogan today on the way home regarding these upcoming posts and he's given me some excellent direction regarding blogging and websites in general. Thanks Tony. For those who don't know Tony, he's not only an accomplished guitarist but also teaches nerdy folks how to do internetty stuff. He's very good with Flash.

I am hoping that being on dialup for a day or two won't present a big problem. Wish us lu
ck. We're actually on dialup as I speak, the last preview took ages to load young Severn. Fingers crossed....

So, hopefully, CU2morrow

Bless all souls
cha
terry

No comments: